Monday, August 4, 2008

Document Management Site Search with Google

I found my self searching way too many sites when I was looking for specific information, or doing research across sites for Document Management and Scanning. I have created a few Custom Google Search Templates for those of you would like to search across vendor sites for info on Document Imaging. There is a Scanner Manufacturer Custom Search, a Capture Software Custom Search and a Document Management Software Custom Search. For instance, if you wanted to look for HIPAA related articles across all the scanner vendor sites, you can do that. If you want to find all the scanners that support 11x17 paper, it is now possible.


Click the link below to use them:


Document Management Site Searching with Google Custom Search Applets

Let me know if you want any others, or want any other vendors added to the mix.

No comments: